Taylor's of Harrogate Assam Tea
- Assam in north-eastern India grows exceptional tea in the lush soil of the Brahmaputra valley. Taylor's picks their tea at the peak of the season from some of the region's finest estates during the second flush harvest.
- It's rich, strong and full-bodied with malty notes.
- Rich flavor with a distinctive malty taste.
- High in antioxidants; each English-style (tagless) teabag contains 2.5 grams of tea.
- Made with 100% natural Assam tea.
- High in antioxidants.
- Each English-style (tagless) teabag contains 2.5 grams of tea.
- Rich and full-bodied with a distinct, slightly malty flavor.
- Tea grown in the Brahmaputra valley in northeast India; blended and packed in England.
20 tea bags
Taylor's of Harrogate Assam Tea - 20 Tea Bags